Friday, October 13

Friday Feast #2

Feast One Hundred & Fifteen

Appetizer
Approximately how many hours per week do you spend reading other blogs?

Probably maybe 3?

Soup
Your community wants everyone to give one thing to put into a time capsule. What item would you choose to include?

You think my oldest daughter would fit?

Salad
What is the most interesting tourist attraction you've ever visited?

Everything in Washington DC. I don't think I could choose

Main Course
If you could give an award to anyone for anything, who would it be and what would the award be titled?

My mother in law - She is the best woman I know. She is a great mom to hear kids, she has more compassion, love, caring, service oriented, generous heart I know.

Dessert
What do you think your favorite color reveals about your personality

Favorite color is yellow - maybe my sunshiney spirit. ha!

17 intellectual comments made by others:

Unknown said...

Yellow is cheerfulness and optimism.

Mine's up. Please do join my feast.

Anonymous said...

Yellow is a nice color. It never fails to lift my spirits.

And Washington DC is a fun place to visit! I think my favorite thing there is the Smithsonian and I only saw a very small part of it.

My feast is up if you'd like to stop by.

FRIDAY'S CHILD said...

I love your main course. I wouldn't mind being a MIL for you.
Mine's up too. Come feast with me.

K said...

Very interesting! Your mother-in-law sounds like a very sweet person! And if your favorite color is yellow, I'd say you must be a fun, happy person!

Just wanted to comment on your cute blog template here, it's really nice!

Nadiah Alwi - Write at Home Mom said...

Well, yes, I think your oldest daughter fits.

;D

Great feast!

Anonymous said...

I have to laugh at your soup! And I too loved my time in DC. It was too full to see it all and I want to go back! Happy Friday!

Melli said...

What an amazing feast! I love it! Not sure about the time capsule thing! Better toss in a box of cheerios with that! Our salad's are very similar! I'm sure your M-I-L will be thrilled! They are often overlooked in the award department!

Wystful1 said...

Love your feast! I really do. It's great to hear that about your mother in law...so many always seem to joke and 'cut down' mothers in law..unfair!!! And yellow! My sister's favorite is yellow, yes---definitely a sunshiney spirit! And LOL about the time capsule.

Have a great Friday Colleen. My feast is served

Sparky Duck said...

Nice list, though im not sure your daughter would agree :)

Anonymous said...

great feast..Yellow is happy and positive

Anonymous said...

LOL at your soup! The main course was super! And I love your dessert; yellow is a beautiful color!

Anonymous said...

LOL at your soup! We've never been to DC though my husband wants to go some time. Lots to see there!

Anonymous said...

Only 3? Really?

Anonymous said...

LOL great dessert and what a sweet award.

Im up too.

Twisted Cinderella said...

Great Feast! I love the new look!

Colleen said...

Okay, maybe I spend more then 3. But who's counting...

LOL!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE ur new blog! This looks absolutely gorgeous hun. I love it! Is it hard to get it all one colour???