Monday, October 16

My big toe

Hurts SO bad.

I got a wild hair today and decided that I was going to re-arrange my bedroom. Yeah, like I don't have anything else to do with my time. But I did. I was dragging my heavy arse nightstand to its new place and my foot, or more specifically my big toe manages to get caught underneath it and it tore my toe nail.

I stiffled a shlew of profanity, put my head down and silently screamed for my life. Heaven forbid I wake my kids from their naps, that would have made it doubley worse.

So, I clipped off what I could. Bandaged it and have been complaining about it all day.

@#%@^@)^*)#@{#$%$&#@@#%!#@$@$^#$&%

4 intellectual comments made by others:

Anonymous said...

You poor thing! I can totally relate. Once when I was at the grocery store, I dropped a glass jar of baby food on my little toe. It took every once of control I had not to curse! Till this day, my baby toe nail doesn't look the same.

Twisted Cinderella said...

OOOwwww! That would hurt like crazy! On the other hand, I love to rearrange furniture!

Domestic Goddess said...

Ouch! I did a similar thing on my birthday when I was about 8. I was helping clean so we could go out for my birthday dinner. Trying to sweep the hallway, moved a 50 lb bucket of wheat (can you say food storage!) right on to my big toe!
Get a good movie and prop it!

Kat said...

Oh sweetie that's awful! my toe hurts just thinking about...Um you weren't carring a veggie when it happen did you? cause that would of been really bad;)