Thursday, October 12

Thursday Thirteen #8


Thirteen things that scares Colleen


1. Hieghts. I don't like anything high up.

2. Flying insects such as bees, hornets, wasps.

3. Spiders of any shape, color or size.

4. Scorpion. Enough said.

5. Scary Movies. Don't like them one bit.

6. Creepy noises in the middle of the night.

7. Bums who sleep underneath the bridges or in train stations. (don't laugh)

8. Those shows on TV about ghosts. C-r-e-e-p-y

9. Water, especially really really deep water.

10. Really big animals.

11. Haunted Houses.

12. Amusement Park rides (they scare me, but I love them!)

13. snakes. yuck.





Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It is easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!




16 intellectual comments made by others:

Nicole said...

LOL...what are u, a weanie? Of course, I am just kidding cuz the majority of those I dislike (they dont scare just dont like them) also!!
Happy TT!!

natalie said...

What a timely topic!

What scares me is when there is no more bacon!

Thx for the visit!

Unknown said...

Great list! Most of those scare the poop outta me too!

Anonymous said...

That's a good list. I'm with you on the dude under bridges. I know most of those guys are mentally ill, but they're still scary.

Happy TT!

Colleen said...

No more bacon. HA!

FreddieGirl said...

Totally with you on #3 and #5. This is my eighth TT too!

Slackermommy said...

Your list could be mine although I don't mind big animals and I don't ride really fast amusement park rides.

Anonymous said...

I don't like creepy noises in the middle of the night either. It's probably why I'm not married anymore.

Melessa Gregg said...

I think you're brave just to use the creepy skeleton on your blog. Thanks for visiting mine!

Tug said...

Snakes and MICE. I'm there.

Happy TT!

K said...

I don't care for scary movies either! A great list!

Thanks for visiting my blog earlier!! Have a great weekend!

Tracie Nall said...

There is something really great about scary amusment park rides....I hate anticipating going on one, but while I am doing it it is great!

Anonymous said...

I had to think about my hears..I really dont like creepy noises, espcially when i am alone

Buttercup said...

Scorpions are scary! Thanks for visiting my TT!

Anonymous said...

ewww - we have bark scorpions here in arizona...... :(
they can climb up walls and slip through the door cracks and come in the house.
They creep me out!

Anonymous said...

Sorry, but I totally cannot read your TT. It looks like it's grey on black. Maybe it's just my eyes?