Tuesday, October 24

Christmas Shopping

I'm already starting to think about Christmas.

I have been requested already from a member of my husbands family what I want for Christmas. So, today i've been trying to think about what I want. Then I started to think about what to get my kids, my husband, and various other people in my life.

I love to give. LOVE it. I wish that I had more money so that I could give a little something to everyone. Wouldn't that be nice? I think that is my favorite thing about Christmas is the giving. I love to see other people happy. I have to say that I *think* that I am a good gift giver too. I try not to do the whole gift card route, but will in an emergency! haha.

I'm on a quest now to make my kids shopping list and divvy some of it out to my family. So far I want to get the girls a trampoline and a bike. Not cheap things are they? Hopefully it will all work out.

As for me, I have no clue what I want. I told Stuart that I want a pair of diamond earings. HA! We'll see what he comes up with. Check back here the day after and we will see if he remembered.

So, what do YOU want for Christmas?

5 intellectual comments made by others:

Anonymous said...

A new laptop would be nice. Is that asking for too much? lol!

Anonymous said...

hhmmmm i dunno. Rob asked me already and I was like jewellery? He wants a toolbox!! like a big nasty big boy toolbox. Should be easy! hehe!

I love giving presents to!

Twisted Cinderella said...

Like you my favorite part of Christmas is the giving. I truly have no idea what I want for Christmas, and I was asked yesterday too.

sheri said...

I'd like World Peace, to end all hunger and for people and animals to walk the earth as one.

Ok, I'd be good w/some work out crap.

Samantha said...

It's so much fun giving presents to people and seeing the looks on their faces :)
As for my christmas wishes this year, they are simple:
set of pots and pans
digital camera
computer would be great!

I'm really not good at asking for things though, my universal answer to people when they ask me what I want is, "whatever you want to get me will be great" or "Oh, you dont have to worry about me..." But of course, I love recieving presents too! LOL