Monday, October 2

Movie Quote Monday


Here is my quote for the day:

The first one was WAYYY too easy. I want to do another one. My first one was:

~ I can read? I can READ. It was guessed to be Nemo. Correct!

Second quote of the day:

Hey, you stay away from the frozen food section. Your boobs'll harden.


Again. The quote was guessed first try. I'll make it harder this time

4,000,000 women in the naked city, and the one you let get away, the one you had to get on the bad side of, is the one all the other 4,000,000 are listening to.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you would like to join MQM, just leave your link in comments and I will link you here and check you out!

Other Movie Quote Monday participants:

Cheese & Wine
No Diet Coke for Mommy

7 intellectual comments made by others:

sheri said...

Ooh! Ooh! I know this one!
Dorie, from Finding Nemo!
(am I suppose to guess it here?)

Colleen said...

yeah, you guessed it. I think I'm going to have to change it to make it harder!!! haha! good job

Missi said...

Is it Big Daddy??

That is the only one coming to my
mind.

I love this game! lol

Colleen said...

yes, it's big daddy...LOL I guess I picked the easy ones today!

Twisted Cinderella said...

That was fun! I love this!

Kat said...

I think I just watched that last month..is it Down with love? That's a fun movie.

Colleen said...

haha. Down with love it is.

You guys are just too good today!