Friday, September 29

I'm tired.

Really tired. I didn't sleep well last night. I didn't try to go to sleep until 1:30 A.M. last night because I was up reading my book. It is so good, I am going to finish it tonight. I love Sophie Kinsella. She cracks me up. Anyways, after I got done reading. I didn't fall asleep until sometime after 2. *sigh* Then Sir Jack woke up at about 3:30 wanting to eat. *double sigh* I WAS going to get to sleep in today, but Stuart got called in to do a 10 A.M. appointment, so I didn't get to. Bugger.

Today was just busy. Stressful. Today I had my first Wall Words party. It turned out to be alot of fun, but the whole day I was worried that I would buckle under pressure, I worried that no one would come. I worried that no one would like my products. I just worried. On top of being all stressed out the kids were just terrible. Drop them off at the nearest give away shelter terrible. I was SO looking forward to nap time, but you think it turned out like I wanted it to? NOPE! Sir Jack didn't want to take a nap and cried all day. Brooke fought it for an hour! She never fights nap time. Dear Chloe usually has quiet time in her room (a movie) but she came out after 45 minutes asking to come out. Then she proceeded to come out every 5 minutes asking if it was time yet. I just wanted to yell "GO AWAY FAMILY, I DON'T WANT TO BE YOUR WIFE, MOTHER, SLAVE, SERVANT, BLANKET FINDER, DRINK FETCHER, CLOTHES WASHER, TOY PICKERUPER ANYMORE!!!"

This is the first real time I've had all day to just sit. I'm tired. I am SO SO glad it's the weekend. Our church has conference all weekend so we don't even have normal church. It is bad that I'm actually happy about that?

I am going to get some sleep tonight peeps. I might not post again until Monday, so have a GREAT weekend!!

8 intellectual comments made by others:

Unknown said...

We're all bound to have those moments. It will pass. Then after taking a nap, I'm sure you will want to be with them again, until they start hollering once more.

Have a great rest.

Anonymous said...

I hope you finally got to have a nap. I dont have kids so I cant say that I get where you are coming from but some days I just wanna sleep the day away!!

Sophie Kinsella is brilliant. Have you read Margie Alderson?? Pants on Fire! Get it you will LOVE it!

Anonymous said...

Can You Keep A Secret is one of my favorite books! I've read it 3 times already! I just love the airplane scene when she confesses everything. Hilarious!

Anonymous said...

I hope you got caught up on sleep!! Love Sophie Kinsella too! I should pick up another one of her books, if I haven't read them all. They may be just what the doctor prescribed.

Missi said...

Oh, isn't that always the way? You do need some well deserved rest! I hope you got it this weekend! I know I live for those days when I can sleep in just a little!

Hang in there, I have had that same thought! Calgon take me away... far away..! LOL

Anonymous said...

Good design!
[url=http://kwdkuouv.com/glto/vefy.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://ikqnnhlz.com/nvnp/yarg.html]Cool site[/url]

Anonymous said...

Nice site!
My homepage | Please visit

Anonymous said...

Good design!
http://kwdkuouv.com/glto/vefy.html | http://rkjylkuz.com/rhdo/rwnq.html