Sunday, September 24

My little girls attitude

We come into the house via the garage into the kitchen. Chloe kicks off her flip flops on the floor.

Me, "Chloe, Is that where your flip flops go?"

Chloe, "No."

Me, "Where do they go?"

Chloe, "By the front door."

Me, "That's right, can you please go put them their instead of where you just kicked them off at?"

Chloe, "Noooooooooooooooooooooooo, I'm too lazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzy." She says this while rolling her eyes at me.

Goodness I love this motherhood stuff.

4 intellectual comments made by others:

Anonymous said...

LOL OH MY GOD! Im sorry but how do you keep a straight face, I would have cracked up.

Karen said...

Wow, I think I've had that exact same conversation with Jason about his sneakers. LOL!

Carrie said...

He he he! GIRLS! They are such drama queens! My little girl has started saying, "No, I'm too little!" The attitude starts so young! I thought that us, moms with daughters, had like 10 years, from birth, until that started! LOL!

Christine said...

Ha! That's hysterical! Sounds like you have a little spunky thing on your hands!