Sunday, September 17

Fun in the Sun

I have realized that I really haven't shared to many pictures of my family. So, I am going to share some pictures of the kids playing in the pool.

Like Jacks face? He got a huge mosquito bite, then he scratched his nose. Nice huh?

7 intellectual comments made by others:

Anonymous said...

Your children are absolutely ADORABLE!!!

I think we need a swimming pool at ours but there is no where to put one at all. Summer is coming over here, and Australia is the PITS for summer.

Denise said...

Adorable kiddos!


I read that you were recently added to the Thursday Thirteen blogroll.

Welcome!! I look forward to reading your entry this Thursday!!

Colleen said...

that is not our pool! I soo wish! We went to thier cousins bday party & they live at an apt. complex. I miss that since we've bought a home.

Kat said...

Those are really cute! What a lovely family!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful family!

I was looking at your books to read and we seem to like the same kind of books. I've read 3 out of the 4.

BTW, who made that cute little avatar on your profile? It's adorable!

Karen said...

Very cute pics!

I love your site's new "look," by the way! Very nice!

sheri said...

Absolutely adorable kids!!! Thanks for sharing!