Wednesday, September 13

I am in a blogger stump.

I just can't think of anything fun to blog about! I have nothing happening today or in the next while worth blogging. *sigh* I guess I will just give a family update.

Stuart still doesn't have a job yet. Well, he does have a job offer, but not in the field that he is looking for. About a year ago, he sold cars. The car business is an ugly business. It is hard to work in that industry if you have a family, because you work ALOT. He probably worked 60-80 a week and he ALWAYS worked open to close on Saturdays. Not very fun. But, we have decided that if he doesn't have a job by day X, then he will go back just so that we have income. He does not want to apply for unemployment, he is fully capable of working so there is no need for it. So, he went and talked to a dealership that has about the best reputation around town. It is about the most family oriented one and they are only open until 7 at night were as most are open until 9. The guy he talked to said most people only work 45 hours a week. So, the guy basically gave him the job there if he wants it. When Stuart was working cars before, he was the top salesman 90% of the time, so he is really good. We just hope we don't have to go that route. So, if you could say a prayer for us, or keep us in your thoughts, we could use it. He could use it more though, because if he is around here for very much longer, I think I might have to kill him! haha.

Chloe has been such a hard child this last week. She has been very mean, mouthy, rude to her sister and just not a fun child to be around. Oh, what? What is that you say? She is 4? That is typical of a 4 year old? Well, I don't want to hear that. All I want to do I get a good strong piece of duct tape and put it over her mouth. One that will stay there for oh - about 14 years. She is so funny sometimes though. Oh, and she says about the most sincere and heartfelt prayers I have ever heard a 4 year old say. She actually says them from her heart and she asks for blessings for EVERYONE she knows that needs them. It is so cute and she never ceases to amaze me in that area.

Brooklyn is getting into her very independant stage. It is not uncommon to hear her say "I do it" about 247 times a day. She loves to sing, so we sing alot. She insist to always have music playing and loves to dance to it. She has about the cutest little lisp I have ever heard. She lisps her S's. For her sake, I hope she grows out of it, but dang, it is cute. She is very strong willed and she tests her boundries alot. But she is also very loving. I think she is just about ready to start potty training. Everytime we change her diaper she asks to go pee pee on the potty, so we try, but she has yet to do anything. So, next week I think were going to plan to stay home a few days and try it out. I'm not getting my hopes up, but we will see how it goes.

Jack is Jack. He is 6 1/2 months old and he is such a good baby! He just gets better and better every day. He doesn't have any teeth yet, but he's been working on the bottom 2 for the last month. I'll be glad when they finally come in. He is starting to "crawl". It's not a hands and knees crawl, but then it's not an army crawl either. But, he gets to where he needs/wants to go. He is doing SO much better on his sleeping. We've been working with him this past week and last night he only got up once. Did you hear that ONCE! I actually felt almost well rested this morning even though I didn't go to bed until after midnight! GO JACK! Keep it up buddy.

I guess that is what is up with our family. Nothing super cool. But there it is. I am working on my thursday thirteen today, so make sure you stop by tomorrow and learn more about ME - because that is why your here right? You like me. You love me. You want to be me. Okay, maybe not that much, but hey, a woman can dream right? haha. right. Hitting post now.

5 intellectual comments made by others:

Twisted Cinderella said...

This was a fun post. Thanks for the update.

Oh and guess what. I am celebrating my blogiversary today!

Kat said...

I just realized that you are mormon
No wonder I like you!
I'm LDS too!

sheri said...

Yay for sleeping babies!
We can chat about BB7, if you'd like. That was FUN last night! lol

Colleen said...

BB7 rocked. I knew that Boogie was going to win though. My favorite moment was when they were showing Janelle what James had been saying about her behind her back.

sheri said...

I know! I totally gasped out loud and covered my open jaw. Yikes!
And I think they were right to vote for Boogie to win it instead of Erica. I couldn't believe her answers! What a freakin liar! Does she really think *she* was the one playing *them* all season?! rofl! Stop, Erica! Yer killing me!