Tuesday, September 19

Would someone pu-lease tend to thier child?

I fall asleep. It is so nice to be asleep. ahhhhhhh sleep.

I am dreaming. I am in a public place (not entirely sure where) but I am alone. NO KIDS! You all know how much you love your peace when your children are not with you. Anyways, here I am enjoying my self when this baby starts crying. The crying continues. I am thinking, wow, that baby is not happy. Glad it's not me. I am happy. I don't have my children with me. Poor mom. The crying doesn't stop and I am slowly becoming irritated. I am thinking:

Would someone pu-LEASE! tend to thier child!!!!

I slowly awake from my blissful slumber. Only to realize that the child that is crying is my son. So, I guess that someone who needs to pu-LEASE tend to thier child is me. ha-ha. Nice.

I wonder how long he was actually crying before I heard him. oh well, he got over it right?

4 intellectual comments made by others:

sheri said...

better than the dreams I have that I'm sitting on the toilet peeing

Twisted Cinderella said...

I have done stuff like that. I dreamed I was listening to the radio and it was my clock radio alarm.

Mise en Place said...

YES, but the two minutes you actually thought it was someone elses was HEAVEN, wasn't it! LOL!!

Very funny!

Karen said...

I have had similar experiences! I remember thinking the same thing as you, "How long was he actually crying?!"