Thursday, September 21

Thursday Thirteen #5


Thirteen Things That Colleen is Happy About These Days.

1. My husband got a job! Well, in a sense he got 2 jobs. He is going to start up a business with a friend and in the mean time he is working at a sales job to make us the most $$ since it is not permanant. A big fat WOOHOO!

2. I had Wendys for dinner. You may not think that is a reason to be happy. I guess the happy part is that I didn't have to cook!

3. I am happy that the weather is finally cooling down. Here in Texas the weather gets REALLY hot. This cooler stuff is awesome!

4. I am happy because it's only 8:30 here and my kids are all in bed. ALL of them! (yea, I wrote this the night before)

5. I am extreemly happy because I am now working from home. I am a Wall Words Consultant. You can check out my website Here and find out about the online party I am doing Here. Jeez, that wasn't a shameless plug was it? Carry on.

6. My husband just called to tell me he's on his way home from work. Sweet.

7. I am *LOVING* my life of blogging. I am so happy that I found blogging. It is one of the funnest things I have done in a while.

8. Also happy about Thursday Thirteen. It's a blast!

9. I am happy with my son. #13 is going to be about him, but that needs it's own number all on it's own. He is such a happy baby. He hardly ever gives me grief and he's doing SO much better with his sleep.

10. I am happy with our house. We've almost lived here a year and I am loving having a home to be in and a place to raise my family.

11. I am happy in my faith. It always makes me happy.

12. I get to take a small trip in October! How can that NOT make me happy?

13. My most happy moment of the week. I got to witness this:




Links to other Thursday Thirteens!

Twisted Cinderella
It's a Raggedy Life
pinkdiary808
Shelley's incoherent ramblings
My Two Cents
Queen Bee Confessions
c.a. Marks
Colleen Gleason
Well La-De-Da
Alyssa
Southern Girl
Snickerdoodles
Life Goes On

(leave a comment and I will add you to next weeks Thursday Thirteen!)

Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It is easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!


11 intellectual comments made by others:

Knitting Maniac said...

Cool TT!!!!!

Happy TT!

Unknown said...

That laugh is so adorable. I love it when my Baby Boy laughs like that. Hearing it almost makes me want to wake him up ~ I said ALMOST.

Great list! Have a great Thursday!

FRIDAY'S CHILD said...

Good for you. I think you deserve it. That laugh is so adorable and so contagious.
Mine is up too.

Laura said...

i know what you mean about the hot weather. in my part of cali it is triple digits most of summer. the last few days has been in the high 80s which is glorious...almost sweater weather, LOL.
great list. congrats to your husband on the new job(s).
my tt is up now.

Anonymous said...

Any night that I don't have to cook is a GREAT night! Happy T13!

BTW, who drew that cute little queen picture of you?

Colleen Gleason said...

Not having to cook is a big one in my house, but the biggest, the best, the one I'm most excited for you is that the kids were all in bed by 8:30!!

Woohooo!!!

(Mine's up too, but I did mine this morning...because my kids weren't in bed by 8:30.)

Colleen said...

I am wracking my brain trying to figure out who did the queen. I ordered it off a website from the UK.....ill get back to ya. I know just who to ask

sheri said...

I'm such and nerd, but for some reason hearing those baby giggles kills me! Tears are running down my face! How stinkin adorable!

(I'm also a nerd because I couldn't/can't figure out how to do the TT link. Is it ok if I just "do" the blog entry anyway?)

Twisted Cinderella said...

I love this list. I am so grateful I found blogging too. I LOVE LOVE LOVE that video. It just lit up my evening.

BlondeBrony said...

That is a great list. Great things to keep in mind when things seem bad.

Karen said...

OMG, that belly laugh made my day! Absolutely adorable! I so miss the excitement of making a baby laugh like that. He's so cute, Colleen!