Monday, September 11

Movie Quote Monday


Here is my quote for the day:

You don't frighten us, English pig dogs. Go and boil your bottoms, you sons of a silly person. I blow my nose at you, so-called "Arthur King," you and all your silly English K-nig-hts.

I don't want to talk to you no more, you empty headed animal food trough wiper. I fart in your general direction. Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries.

Are you suggesting coconuts migrate?

I *warned* you, but did you listen to me? Oh, no, you *knew*, didn't you? Oh, it's just a harmless little *bunny*, isn't it?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you would like to join MQM, just leave your link in comments and I will link you here and check you out!

Other Movie Quote Monday participants:

  • Cheese & Wine

  • No Diet Coke for Mommy
  • 10 intellectual comments made by others:

    Karen said...

    This one is driving me crazy! It sounds familiar, but I just can't place it. Another hint, please!

    Kat said...

    SOOOOOOOOOOOOO easy lol
    "bring out your dead"

    Colleen said...

    haha. You got it, but someone needs to post the title. I'm updating it with some more quotes now!

    Karen said...

    I still don't know the title!!!

    Anonymous said...

    Aha! There you are! Sorry, I guess if I looked at your url better I could have figured out the missing "dot".

    Now, about the quote. What the heck? It's too funny! I'm sure put into context it makes total sense. Reading it like this is hilarious!

    Colleen said...

    Monty Python and the Holy Grail?

    yes!!!!!!!! WTG

    stop by next Monday for the next installment of MQM!

    Anonymous said...

    totally MP&THG

    Can't wait for next week.

    Found yer blog through Sheri at Pants Optional.

    sheri said...

    Ya, I had no idea.
    But I'll definitely be back each week! (well, and probably every day in between that. I have a blog addiction)

    Anonymous said...

    I have no idea but its funny all the same!!

    Twisted Cinderella said...

    Too funny! I had no idea!