Tuesday, September 19

Deal or No Deal

I now remember why I love to hate this show! haha.

I watched a little bit of it tonight while getting the kids ready for bed and folding laundry. (I am a good very good GREAT multi-tasker

The first person on there was just an idiot. I will never understand how some people can turn down 100+ thousand dollars when your odds are stacked against you. I hung my head in shame for that man.

The second man was a little funner to watch. I loved how his offer kept going higher and higher. BUT, what I don't understand is how you can turn down 400 thousand dollars. 400 THOUSAND DOLLARS! That is almost a half of a million dollars. *thud* (that is me hitting the floor). I am very happy that he managed to end with 675 thousand, but it could have wen't the other way and he could have ended with less. Idiot. I about died when he had the 3 million in his case. What are the odds of that? (Oh, I can tell you that, because I am smart. It is 1-26. HA!)

I was pretty excited that this show was in the fall line up. But, now i'm not so sure. It may just be too stressful for me to watch.

2 intellectual comments made by others:

Anonymous said...

The deal or no deal in australia doesnt have figures that big i dont think. The highest is 1 million.

I totally get what ur saying though. Some people are just silly!

Missi said...

Oh, I can't believe I missed it. Yes,
I am (shamelessly) hooked to it too.
It does drive you nuts though. Maybe
my heart just couldn't take it? LOL

Your site does look GREAT!!