Thursday, September 7

Busy Weekend

My friend from Utah gets in about 11 tonight, which means I need to leave here to go get her in a few minutes. It is going to be a busy weekend!

Tomorrow were checking out some outlets. Shopping! WOO HOO!

Then - OH! OH! OH! How excited am I. We are going to the Counting Crows/Goo Goo Dolls concert! We are HUGE CC fans. Huge. I've seen them twice before. We have pretty good seats to the show. Hopefully they will let me take my camera.



Then Saturday, were packing up the family and going to SeaWorld. Should be a good time.

I probably won't post again until Sunday with some weekend pictures, so check in then!!

2 intellectual comments made by others:

Kat said...

Have fun. I love shopping and concerts add in a Diet Coke and I'm in heaven.

Carrie said...

Hey, thanks for visiting my blog! Love yours by the way! You have a cute family!

My husband wants to ask, what part of Texas are you from? He served his mission in the Fort Worth area!

Anyways, look forward to reading more of your stuff!