Tuesday, September 26

Thursday Thirteen #6


Thirteen ways Colleen would like to spend $20.

1. The new The Little Mermaid dvd coming out on Tuesday!

2. A bunch of credits on frugalreader.com, I'm a book addict.

3. A cheap massage from a message school. Might be crappy, but hey, it's only $20 right?

4. A pedicure.

5. new makeup colors.

6. A new shirt.

7. Jeans, I love Old Navy jeans and they are usually under $20

8. candles. some really good smelly ones.

9. SHOES!

10. Go to the movies. ALONE!

11. Dinner out with a friend. wait. I've got $20 in my wallet just for that for tonight!

12. A new diaper bad. Yeah, I know you can't get a good one for that, but I'd bargin shop.

13. a new comfy pair of fat pants!

Geez, I could go on and on and on. These are just the ones that came to me as I typed. Happy TT everyone!


Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
Twisted Cinderella
pinkdiary808
Shelley's incoherent ramblings
My Two Cents
Queen Bee Confessions
c.a. Marks
Colleen Gleason
Well La-De-Da
Alyssa
Southern Girl
Snickerdoodles
Life Goes On

(leave a comment and I'll visit your TT in return!)

Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It is easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



40 intellectual comments made by others:

Kimberly said...

You do know that the cheap massage guys touch your butt, right? ;-)

Happy Thursday sweetie!!

Heather said...

Looks like some fun ways to spend $20!

Tug said...

Great ideas!! I may use some of them, thanks. ;-)

Happy TT!

Sally F said...

I love the movie one. Wouldn't that just be the greatest? Watching a movie by yourself with all the popcorn you can eat and no one to disturb you. Aughh....that's worth a lot more than $20 to me!!!

Virginia Revoir said...

I loved your list! That's how I feel when I'm handed $20 bucks and I can just hold on to it and think what I want to do with it. To some that might be corny because they can blow whatever, but lately, I've had to treasure the little I've got. :)

betsy said...

isn't is just FUN and therapeutic to spend money?

you got me to thinking... if I had an extra $20... I'd probably spend it on my KIDS as usual...

AAAHHH!

happy thursday!

Unknown said...

Great list ~ I love the Little Mermaid...I think it's because I'm such a daddy's girl. :)

I could totally spend 20 bucks on new make-up, too.

Hope you have a great dinner! Happy Thursday!

Diane said...

USD20 would come up to about MYR74. I would spend them on books and a new CD. Yay!

Thanks for dropping by. :)

Kimmy said...

Fun list idea! What I'd do with an extra $20... I can think of 13 things right off the bat!
I think... no, I KNOW I'm much happier dreaming of wasting $20 than to have millions and never feel blessed.

Happy Thursday 13!

Nicole said...

Ha! Love the list! I agree with u on doing the credits....but then I am a book addict too ...hehe
Great list and happy TT!!

Anonymous said...

I love going to the movies by myself! People think it's weird, but I think it's peaceful.

Anonymous said...

I'm a cheap date. You could take me out for $20.00. My favorite can of food is only $1.59

MaR said...

I love going to the movies alone! it all started as I had my baby and husband was a reliable babysitter. Happy TT!

Anonymous said...

Oooh, I'd probably choose the SHOES :D

Happy TT!

Just D said...

those are very worthy ways to spend! Got the money? I hope so!

Carmen said...

i'm kind of looking forward to the little mermaid dvd myself. :)

Anthony said...

Even a "crappy" $20 massage would be nice. How bad could it be? :)

Twisted Cinderella said...

You know what, i am going to be going shopping for new jeans and I have never even tried on a pair of Old Navy jeans, I must check them out. Great list.

Natsthename said...

You had me at pedicure....AHHHHHHH! SO relaxing and well worth the splurge!

If you find 20 bucks, go do one of these, ok?

Anonymous said...

Ooh, ooh, go for the massage!!

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

Great idea for a T13, loved it! Personally, I'd go for the books or candles, but that's just me. I must go check out that book link, thanks for the tip!

Have a great day, and thanks for stopping by my T13 earlier!!! :)

momsmusings said...

Hey, thanks for popping by my TT. I love the idea for your list. I think I may steal it for one of my upcoming TT's!!

Colleen Gleason said...

Hey Colleen...like our names, we'd share the same list of things to spend $20 on.

(Although I'd still take Joe over Ranger. You can have Ranger...but Roarke...he's the Man.)

I love going to the movies alone. Love. It.

I just wish there was something out that I'd like to see now, so I could go alone.

Kat said...

Great ideas! Happy TT

Sadie said...

OOOH! I almost forgot about Little Mermaid!

Excellent list! Happy TT! My list is up, too.

Anonymous said...

Books are definately the way to go!

Anonymous said...

I wish I could get some of these things for $20!!

Great list!

Thanks for the post. Ankle is not broke, took 4 xrays to determine but Dr. state spain is worse than break. Go figure!

Anonymous said...

I could spend $20 so, so fast!

I could probably spend 200 on candles and smelly stuff--especially at Bath & Body works!

Anonymous said...

What's a diaper bad? Did you mean pad? LOL!

I'd probably but something for my kids.

Colleen said...

lol Kailani...I ment Diaper BAG....and just FYI, bought one today even! LOL

sheri said...

Did you have a fun dinner out w/a friend tonight?!
(psst...I tagged you)

BlondeBrony said...

I like that you were realistic. $20 not a million.

Have fun and spend it wisely.

Happy TT!

Anonymous said...

Did you get my email about Mr linky thing??? Let me know if you need any help at all!

Im with on shoes!!! I love shoes!! I love handbags!!! I love clothes!!! Actually I LOVE SHOPPING!!!
hehehe

happy TT

Uisce said...

I really don't know how I'd spend it if I had it, but my recommendation to others, of course, is to give it to me. :) happy belated TT!

DigiscrapMom said...

I think those are great things to do with $20. :) It can go a long, long way!

Treat yourself! You deserve it!

Happy weekend!

angela said...

This was a GREAT idea for a list...you know things don't have to be really expensive to be fun and I think you showed that.

Hope you find $20:-)

Unknown said...

I'm just getting through all the TT's... is it Monday already??!!! I like buying shoes too, actually you're list could be my list. Thanks for commenting on my TT last week!!! Have a good week.

Anonymous said...

Nice site!
[url=http://etjvxach.com/koqj/fxwm.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://pxgdqzwf.com/ldlc/okeu.html]Cool site[/url]

Anonymous said...

Good design!
My homepage | Please visit

Anonymous said...

Good design!
http://etjvxach.com/koqj/fxwm.html | http://aoauynai.com/pnew/wnpc.html