Thursday, September 7

Thursday Thirteen


Thirteen Things Colleen Likes To Do.

1. Sleep. I love it. I can't think of one thing that I love to do more.

2. Read. This is probably my next favorite thing to do. I could read all day every day. One of my favorite websites is frugalreader.com It is a book swapping site. Yeah, it's an obsession.

3. Take Pictures. I love to be behind the camera. I like to take all kinds of pictures. I desperatly want a bigger nicer camera, but I need to save up. I would love to take professional pictures some day.

4. Eat. But I only like to eat the foods I like. I am not very adventurous when it comes to trying new things, but give me something I like. LOOK OUT!

5. Go To Theme Parks. I used to like them more, but I still really like them. I love to ride rollercoasters. The first time up after it's been a while is pretty scary, but then I get into it and love it!

6. Taking A Long Hot Bath. It is soooooooooo relaxing. Especially in my DEEP garden tub. ahhhhhh.

7. Watch TV. Yeah, I know that sounds pathetic, but if there is a really good show on. Or one of those dumb reality shows that I get hooked on (BB7 right now) Then I love to just sit and veg!

8. Going To The Beach. Vegging, reading, sleeping. Man, what I wouldn't give for that right now!

9. Doing ANYTHING without my kids. HAHAHA!

10. Swimming. I love getting in the water and just do laps. It is a huge stress reliever!

11. Shopping! How could I forget that?!?! That should be at least #3 on my list! I love love love love to shop.

12. Go To The Spa. Anything there. Mani, Pedi, Massage, Facial. You name it. I'm game.

13. Drink and ice cold coca cola. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.


Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
Twisted Cinderella
It's a Raggedy Life
pinkdiary808
Shelley's incoherent ramblings
My Two Cents
Queen Bee Confessions

(leave a comment and I will add you to next weeks Thursday Thirteen!)

Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It is easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



9 intellectual comments made by others:

Anonymous said...

Loved the list especially 4, 6, 9, and 13...oh hell, I liked them all.

Kat said...

I love sleep. When I wasin Italy we took naps everyday!

Colleen Gleason said...

I think we're soul sisters! My top three would be Sleep, Read, Eat.

And the doing anything without the kids...much as I love'em, with three around, those moments without being Mommy are cherished.

Katkat, I take naps on vacation whenever possible. Why not?

Anonymous said...

Oh your list is GREAT!!

I love nearly all of those things too!
I have a garden tub, but it takes Forever to get all the water in it. Then when I do, it has cooled off too much. I think I need to find another way to fill my tub!!
LOL

Happy TT!!

Anonymous said...

Sleep and me are the best of friends. Thanks for visting mine! Happy TT!

Alyssa Goodnight said...

Great list...although I haven't yet made it to a spa. With two little boys, it would probably be a HUGE stress reliever.

A couple of weeks ago, I would have whole-heartedly agreed on #13, but I gave it up! So far, so good.

Jeanie said...

I love the list, but would have to change the coke to a vanilla pepsi :) How do I participate with this list? Looks like fun!

Anonymous said...

This is a neat idea! I'd love to join the meme!

sheri said...

BB7???!!!
I LOVE YOU ALREADY!
(although I'm still bummed Will's out of the house)