Wednesday, September 20

Check out what I'm doing now!

Yes, this is a shameless post to promote my new business.

For a long time I have been wanting to do some kind of work. Something to do at home and on the side to make extra money. I didn't want to do Mary Kay or Pampered Chef because this area that I am in has SO many. But I have discovered a company that I am absolutely thrilled with! I signed up with them and I am now officially a Wall Words Consultant. I have never been as excited about anything in a VERY long time. If you'd like to check me out, go to

Wall Designs

I am currently hosting an online party! If you'd like more information about it, email me at cbontrager@austin.rr.com and I will send you the evite!

Examples:

1 intellectual comments made by others:

BlondeBrony said...

Those are great. Nice talent.