Monday, September 25

Movie Quote Monday


Here is my quote for the day:

D: You can take our phones and you can take our keys, but you cannot take away our dreams.
S: Yeah, because we're, like, sleeping when we have them.


Mr. Z: "D", did you just grab my ass?
D: Sir, from where I'm standing, that's a physichal impossibilty.
Mr. Z: Oh, I know your tricks, "D"!


Here are some more:

So... you guys wanna make out or what?

Hey, nice bulbs, Emily. Oh, and I don't mean that metaphorically.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you would like to join MQM, just leave your link in comments and I will link you here and check you out!

Other Movie Quote Monday participants:

  • Cheese & Wine

  • No Diet Coke for Mommy
  • 9 intellectual comments made by others:

    Twisted Cinderella said...

    teehee. That's a good one. I have no idea which movie it is from though.

    Kat said...

    not sure..need more:)

    Karen said...

    I need another hint!

    Karen said...

    Damn! I still don't know it, but I know I saw that movie. You'll have to quote the whole thing for me to get it. LOL

    Kat said...

    Have no clue, but it sounds funny

    Colleen said...

    "And I said.....EMILIO!!!!!!!!"

    Colleen said...

    Okay, since no one has guessed, i'll just tell you

    it is:

    A Night at the Roxbury.

    Karen said...

    Is that an old one? I don't remember if I saw it or not. The quotes sounded somewhat familiar...

    Colleen said...

    it was 1998

    http://imdb.com/title/tt0120770/