Monday, November 20

Movie Quote Monday


Here is my quote for the day:

I appreciate this whole seduction thing you've got going on here, but let me give you a tip: I'm a sure thing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If you would like to join MQM, just leave your link in comments and I will link you here and check you out!

Other Movie Quote Monday participants:
Cheese & Wine
No Diet Coke for Mommy
Stacitee
Nicole's Book Addiction

6 intellectual comments made by others:

Nicole said...

OMG I think I know this one....One of my most favorite movies :D I wont ruin it yet ;)

Anonymous said...

I know this one!!!! I love her, her smile is great and he is so sexy in movies!

Colleen said...

I think *everyone* will know this one!

Staci said...

I know it too! Is it too early to say it?

Colleen said...

no. say if you know it. :)

Staci said...

Pretty Woman! I love that movie too!