Friday, November 17

We did it!

Family pictures for Christmas. It turned out to be pretty fun. A little hectic, but fun. Here's what we got:





There were tons more, but I will only give you a few of them. I'm happy with them.

8 intellectual comments made by others:

Domestic Goddess said...

cute family! although I still picture you as your little cartoon girly with crown :)

Missi said...

How cute!!! Those are
really good!

Kat said...

Wow! I love them! What a wonderful looking family!

Anonymous said...

I love the pics! they are wonderful!

Sally F said...

Way cute!!! I just smile everytime you show a picture of your little guy...he's soooooo adorable!

I didn't know Texas had foresty, hilly areas like that. All I hear about it is flat and bare, but that's pretty!

Carrie said...

AW!! What a cute family! You all look so happy! They turned out beautifully!

Anonymous said...

What great photos! I wish I could get my act together to do a family portrait!

Staci said...

Wow! Great pictures!