Monday, November 6

Movie Quote Monday


Here is my quote for the day:

Ten oughta do it, don't you think? You think we need one more? You think we need one more. All right, we'll get one more.


You have lovely hands. Do you moisturize?

Ted Nuggent called, he wants his shirt back.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you would like to join MQM, just leave your link in comments and I will link you here and check you out!

Other Movie Quote Monday participants:
Cheese & Wine
No Diet Coke for Mommy
Stacitee
Nicole's Book Addiction

7 intellectual comments made by others:

Karen said...

I'll give my usual answer: "That sounds vaguely familiar, but I can't quite place it." LOL

Another hint?

Nicole said...

hmmm not a clue....another hint!!

Staci said...

I need another hint too...

Missi said...

oohh ohhh ohhh

Ok, I am not sure, but I think it is
one of the Ocean's movies.
Ocean's 11 or 12, but I can't remember which one! LOL

Colleen said...

yup. Oceans 11

Anonymous said...

hehehe I have no idea but they are funny.

I believe I have a packet of tim tams to ship to you! hehe! do u want to email me some details and Ill get them in the post for you! Oh do you want vegemite as well??? (even though I think it maybe banned in the states but me not sure!) anyways let me knows!

Domestic Goddess said...

I got it with the last hint.

Love that movie!