Tuesday, November 13

Calling out all your lurkers

Okay, my page is getting more hits a day then I am getting commenters. What is up with that? HUH? I'm getting about 20 hits a day (yeah, I am SOOOO popular huh?) But I'm only getting 3 comments at most.
*stomp stomp* (that is my best 3 year old tantrum) Just tell me what DaH'Ling children I have and what a wonderful mom/person I am and it will make it all better.

hehehehe.

8 intellectual comments made by others:

Heather Guymon said...

Ok first off, I comment you because we all know how much of a life I DONT have and well...I spend too much time on this danged computer...ha ha...secondly how do you track how many hits you are getting a day??? I wanna know!

Heather Guymon said...

But I have to add, there ARE times that I stop by to see if you have updated and you have not and I do that numerous times a day...thus agreeing with my afore mentioned comment that I have NO life and I am on here too much =)

Colleen said...

lol! go to sitemeter.com you can put one of those in your html text. Then you just check your site meter account. its actually really cool because you can see where your hits are coming from and stuff. super cool!

Lyndsee Bates said...

I have one on my Scentsy site and my blog. I love it too!

Monson Family said...

I'm not a LURKER!!! I always tell you how cute your kids are!! :) I know, it's so funny what people respond to and what they don't! anyway, have a great night! I am going to bed!

SkyTang said...

hey Colleen, I check out your blog to see updates of your cute kids. My kids always ask "who is that?"
Amber

Anonymous said...

I'm still reading too. Hey, the video is playing! I couldn't get it to work before. Wow, what darling kids! What a great mom you are! I love the color scheme too. I don't comment all the time because I'm afraid that people will think I'm weird for spending so much time online. The truth is, I work from home and blogs like yours are enterainment for me.

Colleen said...

it's nice to see I do have visitors and i'm not just writing for the heck of it! hahahah