Thursday, November 29

*Happy Dance*

So, I do a fun school (preschool) with some ladies in my church for our 3 year olds. We do a rotation. There are 4 kids, so every 4th week it is at my house. We bought a curriculum, so we have activites, crafts and learning.

Well, this week was my week. Tuesdays and Thursdays. But guess what?? I'M DONE!! So, I have the next 3 weeks off where I will get to take Brooke to their houses. Then because it's Christmas, I don't have to host until JANUARY!!

*happy dance**happy dance*

Okay, I just saw this funny and I had to share:

3 intellectual comments made by others:

Julianne said...

Tee hee hee! I remember those weeks. :) Love the funny.

Lyndsee Bates said...

That is great, I love the photo, that is so true! Thanks for taking my stuff the other day!!!

jeni said...

well if you REALLY want to you can always take my week for fun school!! haha i have enjoyed my break but it is almost my turn again- ugggh. Thanks for putting up with my angel this week :)