Saturday, November 3

*Yawn*

I am beat. Sincerely 100% beat. If this last week wasn't enough to keep me busy. With Fun School's field trip, Halloween, recovering from Halloween (come on, you all know you had to!) then today we had our wards (church) Super Saturday. Somehow I volunteered myself to be over it, arrange it, figure out crafts, get people to do them, food, set up, run it, clean up. You would think that I was CRAZY! If I didn't love to do it, I probably would be. It was a blast though. We had an okay turnout and we made some really cute crafts, had a fantastic lunch and just had a bunch of adult talk. I'm going to give a special "shout out" to Jeni and Lanae for staying afterwards and helping me get everything put back in place. I couldn't have done it without you. Actually, I probably could have, but I'm glad I didn't have to. You guys ROCK!
Then we went to Jeni's house for dinner and let the kids play. It was fun. Jeni and I sat and looked at about a dozen catalogs while the guys watched football and talked about cars. What more could you want?
But, now I am tired. Bone tired. Muscle tired. Obviously rambling tired too. I am SOO glad tonight is daylight savings. Let's just hope the kids sleep in! (hahahahahahahahahahahaha)

1 intellectual comments made by others:

jeni said...

well- i had fun too! we'll have to do it again soon :)