Thursday, November 15

Okay, I'm ready

For this whole week to be done. I am ready for vacation. We're heading up to Kansas to spend some time with the family and eat my sister in laws YUMMY food. But she thinks my husband is going to smoke the turkey? HA! We come for relaxing, not for working!!! (only kidding, you know how much he likes to smoke. well, maybe not smoke, like cigarettes, but food. Briskett, Ribs, Chicken Turkey. You get my drift) But it is going to be nice to get away for a few days and start getting in the holiday mood! And a little day after Thanksgiving shopping!

Tomorrow we get to go to Chloe's school and have a Thanksgiving Dinner with her, so that will be really fun. I enjoy getting to watch her in her school setting. Makes my heart warm :)

I'm just a little tired. I went out shopping for about 5 hours today with my mother in law. We were shopping for all her little grandkids in Kansas (and we bought a few things for ourselves. hehe) It was ALOT of fun. But boy am I tired.

I guess that is it. Maybe I will just share a picture for the fun of it:
My cute little Jack (and he got a haircut!)
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

5 intellectual comments made by others:

jeni said...

you're a bum- i want to go on vacation! hope you have a great time.

Rachel said...

Have a great time, I'm excited for the holidays to get started too! Jack is so cute!

Lyndsee Bates said...

Sounds like fun!! I need to send a few things with you for Barbie, when do you leave?!

Monson Family said...

Shopping for 5 HOURS!!!???!!! I have never heard of such a thing! Wow!! I am glad you had a good time! I hear you about being ready! But I am the one that has to get everything ready for company to come, plus we've got scrapbook night tonight. I just want to sit and rest...if I were really lucky I would want to take a nap! Have a fun time!

Julianne said...

If you're coming up this way feel free to stop by. :) Have a fun trip! Jack is so adorable!!!