Tuesday, January 27

Chloe's new lovey

Shhhh. Don't say anything yet. I've made Chloe a new blanket for her birthday. The one that she has right now she has had since she was born. I've done everything I could to make it last, but it is on it's last leg. We've talked about it and she said she'd like a new one.
This is what I made. What do you think?


7 intellectual comments made by others:

Heather Guymon said...

OMG Colleen! I freaking love it! You must teach me how to make one so I can replace Hannah's blanket lol. Have you seen hers? Last leg is an understatement! It's literally threads...I wonder if she would let me replace it?

Janet said...

wow... you're awesome! nice work

Veater Family said...

You have so much talent!

Rachel said...

Precious! I am very impressed!

GrandmaK said...

Awwwww - you did it! I'm impressed that you could convince Chloe it was time for a new one. That's amazing and the quilt is beautiful!! Great job!

Barbie said...

You did a GREAT job!!! This is something that she will treasure for her whole life.

Jill said...

Awesome. I'm sure she'll love it!