Sunday, January 18

A Jack funny and a not so funny

Why are my posts always about Jack? I think it is because he keeps me on my toes so much and he is always doing funny and not so funny things. Chloe's birthday is coming up, so I'll post about the other kids eventually. HAHA!

First I'll give you the funny. The other night I was putting him to bed and here is our conversation. (M = Me. J = Jack.)

M: "okay Jack, see you tomorrow. I love you buddy"

J: "love you mommy"

M: "Love you to the moon"

J: "Love you to the moon"

M: "Love you to mars"

J: "Love you to mars'

M: "Love you to Pluto!"

J: "Love you to Pluto! (pauses for a second) "Love you to Mickey!"
"Love you to goofy!"

He is such a sill boy!!! Cracks me up. He does it pretty much every night now.


And now our not so funny.... This morning the kids were up before us watching cartoons and we were still in bed. All of a sudden there was this loud beeping - like an alarm coming from our living room. I ran out. Jack was ON MY COMPUTER! He managed to open it and power on - and get this....

HE WAS ONE BUTTON AWAY FROM REFORMATTING MY COMPUTER!!!

I have no idea how he did it. But I was soooo mad. He definatly is a stinker!

3 intellectual comments made by others:

Erin said...

I'm sorry...you gotta love the humor though. Haha

Robin said...

LOL!!! He's a computer genius!!! The next Bill Gates. Lucky mom :)

Heather Guymon said...

Oh my how that boy finds trouble wherever he goes! How in the world did he almost do that! LOL