Monday, January 12

He rocks the underoos

but really lacks the skills.

He looks incredibly cute in his little disney underwear, but keeping them dry is a different story. we are 0/the many many accidents throughout the day.

1st accident - in the playroom
2nd living room
3rd my bedroom (the carpet cleaner is getting a workout today!)
4th....we were in the bathroom...he's stark naked. he runs out of the bathroom, proceeds to turn around in the door way and yell "nana nana boobooo you can't catch me" he looks down and pees on the bathroom floor. UGH!

The list goes on and on. he just doesnt. care.

We've burned through 3 pairs of underoos and 3 pullups.

I think I'm done for now. If I would have had at least 1 success I would carry on. But alas, that is not the case. We will be hanging up the unders and trying it again in a couple of weeks.

*sigh*

2 intellectual comments made by others:

Cascade said...

Elijah was super easy to potty train, when he was 2 and a half he just decided he could go in the toilet and he did every time, but Bowen was 5 before he was fully potty trained. I seriously thought he would not be ready for kindergarten. I figure you just have to wait until the kid is ready, there is no use fighting them, they are all different.

Heather Guymon said...

This kid seriously cracks me up!