Friday, January 11

Four things

This was stolen from Rachels blog (although she said to do it....so I guess it's not really stolen then is it? She said to add a catagory on there, so the last one is mine. Happy reading!


Four jobs I have had in my life:
*Glade's Drive in
*Nanny in Washington D.C.
*Nuskin/Big Planet Call center
*Shopko!

Four movies I would watch over and over:
*How to lose a guy in 10 days
*Napolean Dynomite
*any of the Shrek movies
*Sound of Music

Four places I have lived:
*Payson, Utah
*Chevy Chase, MD
*Springville, Utah
*Cedar Park, TX

Four TV Shows that I watch: (Currently)
*October Road
*Grey's Anatomy
*Cashmire Mafia (new show, its fun!)
*The Biggest Loser

Four places I have been:
*NY, NY
*Domincan Republic
*Washington D.C.
*Mexico

Four People who e-mail me (regularly)
*Nikki
*Mother in law
*Old Navy/Gap (gotta love spam)
*Playgroup/friends

Four of my favorite foods:
*chips and salsa
*pizza
*enchiladas
*Bread (any kind really)

Four places I would rather be right now:
*In Utah
*Sleeping
*Shopping (with an unlimited CC)
*on the couch with a book

Four things I am looking forward to in the next year:
*Chloe going to first grade/Brooke starting preschool
*My dad moving to Texas!
*Family Vacations
*losing 30lbs!

Four top books I've read the past year.
*The dozen I read by Jodi Picoult. She is one of my favorite authors
*Harry Potter!
*Dan Brown Angels & Demons
*Twilight (and the sequels)

Four favorite songs: (I can't do songs, I have to do bands, can't just chose a song!)

*Counting Crows
*Maroon 5
*Blake Lewis (love his new CD!)
*Fergie

Four things you like about yourself:
(Rachel: My first thought for this added category was 4 things you don't like, but I thought "hey, I'll keep it positive!)
*my hands
*my feet
*my hair (when I actually do it!)
*my sarcasm. ha!

Adding my own catagory:
Four of my favorite places to shop!
*The San Marcos Outlets!
*Target
*Michaels/Hobby Lobby
*ANY shoe store!

2 intellectual comments made by others:

The Five that Jive said...

It was fun getting to know you a bit better...I've been wondering about Blakes new CD. I'll have to check it out. I'm sorry that Jack isn't feeling well...it's no fun having a sick baby...hopefully he'll kick it soon. I love the pics on the top of your blog...they're adorable!! Do you live near the ocean? Thanks for the christmas card...it was very creative of you!!
Lindsey J

Julianne said...

That was totally fun to read! I am going to have to check out that Blake CD.