Monday, January 21

Rodent Cronicles the Conclusion

Or at least I hope!

There have been no sightings from Houdini since I left for Utah. Either he really missed me while I was gone and refused to show his droppings...or he's gone. I am really hoping the later.

I think that he may have just some how gotten out of the car at some point. I am going to keep my eyes open and continue to watch, but the active search has come to an end.

Doesn't seem like a fitting ending does it? I was hoping for a catch. Oh well.

2 intellectual comments made by others:

Rachel said...

too bad, I was hoping for a big dramatic capture~ But as long as he doesn't come back I"m sure you're happy!

Julianne said...

Yippee--at least he seems to be gone! Sorry it wasn't a big show at the end. ;) Oh well. Do you really want to see it?