Wednesday, January 23

Pink Eye

I have the pink eye. It sucks.

I have no clue how I got it or where I got it from. The only thing I can think of is that I picked something up while flying home on Sunday. I woke up yesterday morning with it. I went straight to the Dr. because I know how contagious it is. Today I woke up with my eye just about closed in.

Let me just tell you, I look BE-A-U-TIFUL!.

Lanae, sorry I was looking like crap when you stopped by yesterday. It wasn't the best of days. HA!

3 intellectual comments made by others:

Heather Guymon said...

Aw man! That totally sucks! I hope it clears up fast for you. That is so weird that you got it, definitely had to be from the trip if none of the rest of your kids have it. So strange!

Monson Family said...

No worries! I would have been looking the same except I was going Visiting Teaching! I am sorry about the Pink Eye business. That sucks!

Lyndsee Bates said...

That is horrible! I can feel your pain, hope it goes away soon so we can go visiting teaching :)