Tuesday, January 15

Rodent Cronicles #3

If you haven't read the first two, go read them then come back.

I'm up and at 'em early this morning. Stuart went and checked the traps. Nothing.

NOTHING!!!!!

I think we might just have ourselves a genious rodent on our hands. I still can't believe that there was nothing. ARGH!

We know that he is still alive because there were more "droppings" in the kids car seats. EWWWWW!!!!!

I'll get this ....this..... thing....if it is the last thing I do!!!!

7 intellectual comments made by others:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.

Heather Guymon said...

Oh man Colleen! You poor thing. I don't get grossed out so much by mice, meaning I do not get scared of them per say...however...rats...are a completely different story! I have SEEN a rat in my parent's house before, the foot print in the lard on top of the stove gave him away and my dad had him within a day...anyway the thing was huge and well...I dont need to go into detail here. Anyways mice are much smaller and maybe it is just because the Rat King in the nutcracker ballet always frightened me I dunno but either way I dont need nor want them pooping in my children's carseats! How awful!

Anonymous said...

Freaky!! If you know anyone with a dog, maybe you could put it on a leash and let it into the van to see where it sniffs. Pull the van into the driveway, open a door and crank the stereo. Or maybe just drive to a cheese shop..
GOOD LUCK!

Julianne said...

This is crazy!!!!!!

KT said...

One time I watched this made for TV movie about ...well, I can't remember what it was about, but I do remember this one scene where this little girl woke up and rats were crawling in her hair. I had nightmares about that for years. Anyway, my point is: rodents are gross and I hope you find it. Oh except one time in college we had a mouse in our townhouse and named him Gus-Gus. Then I think one of my roommates killed him because she had no heart.

Lyndsee Bates said...

What in the world!! THAT SUCKS! I am so sorry you guys are dealing wtih this! UGH!! NO fun! Best wishes!

Janet said...

so i am cracking up at this story... just because the way you are telling it is so funny... i am also grossed out for you and feel for you! no fun to deal with a disgusting mouse (if that's what it really is... watch out!) i can't wait to hear how this story ends...