Thursday, January 10

Never rely on your DVR

Seriously, I'm ticked.

All new Grey's Anatomy. GONE! I DVR'd it so that I could watch the Celebrity Apprentice. I love thursday night TV (when it is new). So...I KNOW that the DVR is recording it, as I am watching the TV and I can see that the record light is on.

After C.A. get's over, I go to the menu to watch Grey's. It's on the list so I push the button to watch it. It does nothing. Try it again. Does nothing. Power cable box off, power it on. List menu. NOTHING!! It doesn't show that Grey's was even recorded.

Bugger.

3 intellectual comments made by others:

Monson Family said...

UGGGHHHH! don't you hate that!! We have missed season finales before and I was SO MAD! I am sorry!

Julianne said...

You can watch it today on abc.com!!!

Rachel said...

I hate it when that happens, thank goodness most of the good shows are online now!