Friday, January 25

Pink eye still going strong


It actually looks slightly better then it did yesterday. Well, the one eye. The eye that doesn't look TOO bad is the one that is just starting to get it. It just hurts like a bugger to even get them open as far as they are. Stuart took the picture and kept asking me to open them bigger. yeah right.

Yesterday I actually had to get a different perscription as the first one didn't do diddlysquat.

Don't I just look like a pretty princess???

7 intellectual comments made by others:

Heather Guymon said...

Holy moly! That looks so painful! I have never seen it so bad in an adult before. You poor thing!

Rachel said...

ugh, pink eye is the WORST, I've had it a few times. opefully the next scrip you get will work!

jeni said...

hope your eye is getting better- hang in there! see ya soon (after you are pink eye free haha)

Lyndsee Bates said...

That is no fun, my eyes hurt just looking at them! Good luck!!!

Julianne said...

Oooohhh, what a bummer. I'm sorry! Hope this prescription works asap.

Monson Family said...

I am so sorry. Knock on wood, I have never had it! Hey, at least your eyebrows look nice! I noticed because I totally need to get mine waxed!

jeni said...

I don't really see the big deal, blue eyes, brown eyes, green eyes... Why all the complaints - my daughter would love to have pink eyes.