Wednesday, June 6

America's Got Talent?

Okay, once again this year i've got sucked a little into this show. I am easily sucked it, I can tell you that much right now. Although, let me point out that I am NOT going to continue to watch this show. Do you want to know why? I really don't think that America's got a whole lot of talent! There are some who are out there, I admit, that really and truly does have talent. If you were to watch this show though, you will find that there are some really funky people out there in the good ol' USofA.
An overweight black guy that thinks he is rico swave'?
Come on folks. Do you think the rest of us Americans who KNOW that we don't have talent want to watch you come on TV and undress in front of us and scare our children?
I'll admit that there were some on there that I enjoyed. Like the group of dancers and the guy who could play a mean Sax....but the show was really lacking alot. Don't you agree?
I won't be watching anymore though. Good luck america. May the talent be with you.

1 intellectual comments made by others:

Crimson Wife said...

True story: my brother and his band actually played backup for David Hasselhoff last year on AGT when he sang that awful "Jump in my Car" song!