Monday, June 4

Guess Who??

Oh my dear old blog,

I know that I have neglected you. SHAME ON ME!
It has been such a busy couple of months. Having 3 kids as some of you know, is hard hard work. But that is no excuse. I always find times to surf on eBay, craigslist, my message board, so sure I could find a couple of minutes out of my day to take care of you. I am sorry. From the bottom of my heart I am sorry. I am going to try and do better.
It is funny how sometimes life gets in the way and you just forget. NO! I didn't forget you. How could I ever forget you my dear and precious blog. I, um, just forget to write in you, thats all.
*sigh* No, I am NOT cheating on you. How come it always comes to that? There is no other blog in my life. Only you. *sings* Only you......could me.....me feel this way.... Okay. I'll stop. But only for you. I will write the world tomorrow.
Yeah, I know. You'll have to see it to believe it. I'll prove you wrong. Just you wait!

Your Beloved,

Colleen

0 intellectual comments made by others: