Tuesday, June 12

Where does she get it from?

Being funny. I know she doesn't get it from me! Chloe has come out with 2 of the funnies things ever, so I just have to share.

Funny #1
We were at the inlaws for dinner on Sunday and talking about Bob Barker retiring from The Price is Right. Sad. I know. Well I am saying something to the fact of "Well, he's 83 years old now, he needs to be...." I was just about to say something like: sitting by the pool drinking margaritas when Chloe pops in and says, "DEAD!" Yes, we all laughed till we cried.

Funny #2
That same evening, it was so nice outside that we decided to take a walk. We're walking, talking and there are all kind of birds around us just churping away. So I start to whistle back at them. Chloe turns to me and says, "Wow mom! I didn't know you could speak bird!" Yes dear, there is SOO much you don't know about me.

She is a riot.

2 intellectual comments made by others:

Carrie said...

He he he! Kids say the funniest things! I never go a day without being entertained! LOVE the dead comment!

Just noticed- we'll be naming our new little addition Chloe! Such a cute name! :)

Julianne said...

LOL! That's hilarious. I've got some of what I call "Meganisms" on my blog. These girls are just too cute. :)