Tuesday, June 26

I am sick of the rain



That pretty much sums it up. Sick. Done. Finished. I want it to end. It has probably rained here about 80% of the whole month of June. Even better news? There is rain in the forcast for the next 10 days! That's right folks. 10 days. 10 freaken days of blissful rain.

I have a yard project that I have been working on for 2 weeks because I can never get out there because of the rain. When I DO actually get out there, I only have a small amount of time because the rain will start again.

Okay, don't get me wrong. I love rain. I love how green it makes everything. I love not having to water my lawn. But come on! GIVE. US. A. BREAK! I have 3 little kids who miss being able to play out there!

2 intellectual comments made by others:

flip flop mama said...

Oh you have my pity...I do not like the rain in that much quantity...Hope the sun comes out soon!

Carrie said...

I'll take the rain from you! It would be sooo much better than this heat! It's making me swell- no fun while prego!

Then again- I'd probably be saying the same thing you are if I were getting that much rain! LOL! Can't win!