Wednesday, June 6

Thursday Thirteen #14


Thirteen Things I love about summer


1. Fresh Cut Grass
2. Swimming
3. Sunshine
4. Ice Cream
5. Capris
6. Flip Flops
7. Going to the Lake
8. 4th of July
9. Watermelon
10. BBQs
11. Endless Days
12. Lemonade
13. Popsicles



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



13 intellectual comments made by others:

Special K ~Toni said...

Me too! Summer is great! Mine is up at Being An Air Force Wife

Anonymous said...

Those are all awesome aspects of summer. I particularly love watermelon, myself. It's too bad as adults we don't really get a summer like we used to, eh? Happy TT!

Di said...

Golf, golf and more golf!

Unknown said...

I miss all of those!!!! Working nights full time has made me miss all of that..thats ok, I love the fall!

Anonymous said...

Take away that cut grass that makes some us sneeze, and I love your summer too!

Marie said...

great list!! i love everything about summer!!!

DigiscrapMom said...

Summer is a great time to enjoy and I know you will do that :)

Happy Thursday!

Janet said...

I love all those things, too!

Amelia June said...

I love your blog colors and layout--so very sunny and happy!

We must have been bonding, watermelon and ice cream style :)

Crimson Wife said...

Don't you just love summer? My own list would have to include:
-no pantyhose!
-going to the ocean
-berrypicking
-fresh sweet corn on the cob
-fireflies
-homemade ice cream

Kat said...

I love lemonade. Happy TT!

Anonymous said...

I'm Colleen too and I used to live in Texas.

When my sons were little they carried hammers as soon as they were big enough to hold them like other kids carried teddies!

Barbara said...

Sounds like a great summer. Right now, I'd settle for RAIN!

Check out my TT.