Tuesday, May 13

Haircuts

Chloe and Brooklyn got hair cuts yesterday. Chloe just got a trim as she wants to grow hers longer. Brooklyn though wanted to cut hers short like Chloe's. Go figure. Each wanted what the others had. Both turned out VERY cute though. I'm pretty sure Brooklyn looks older. What do you think?
(Ignore Chloe's food mouth. I took the pictures while they were eating dinner)



6 intellectual comments made by others:

stevet said...

oh... very cute. brooklyn looks so grown up and her hair looks very healthy. chloe's looks good as always!

The Five that Jive said...

Very cute!! I love a good fresh cut every now and then!
Lindsey J

Lyndsee Bates said...

Brooklyn looks so big now. Love it!!!! I am sure Stuart is sad about it!!!

Monson Family said...

They both look gorgeous of course!!! So fun!

Rachel said...

Awww1 Brookie looks so cute!

GrandmaK said...

Awww! I like Brooke's hair! I was nervous about you getting it cut, but it looks really cute!