Monday, May 12

Mothers Day

I had a great Mothers Day. Chloe was especially excited and showered me with "gifts" She made me cards and a really pretty painted vase.

Sunday morning I got breakfast, not in bed this year because we were pressed for time because church is at 9, but Stuart still made me breakfast! Then I got some wonderful presents! During the week, they actually brought me home some lilies that weren't bloomed yet and over the coarse of the last few days they've been blooming! So pretty.

They made me this card. It is gigantic!

This is the inside.

Then Stuart put together these two framed pictures for me. They are SO sweet. I love them!



After church I got to take a little nap, then we went down to the in-laws house where Stuart and my father in law made us a Mexican feast! It was yummy :)
We also got to talk to Stuarts brother Adam who is on his mission in California. He will be home in 2 months! YEAH!

So, all in all, I think it turned out to be a pretty good Mothers Day!

4 intellectual comments made by others:

stevet said...

nice!... very creative gift giving... i'm impressed! happy mother's day to you!

Lyndsee Bates said...

That is so nice!!! I love it, all the hard work paid off!!!!

Monson Family said...

What a fun day! Isn't Mother's Day the BEST! It is so nice to be taken care of for a change!

Robin said...

I love your framed pic with the handprints! Kudo's to your kids for being so creative, along whoever helped ;)