Friday, May 2

Proud Mommy

That is what I am!

Brooklyn finally went in for her 4 year old check up yesterday. I know, late. Better late then never though right?

She is 36lbs which is in the 60th %. She is 42" tall which is in the 90th %!! She is one tall girl, but then again you already knew that! After the dr. checked her out, she had to get 5 shots! 5!!! She knew going in she had to get them as we'd been talking about it all week prepping her. She knew it was going to hurt a little. She didn't even cry at all!!! She said ouch once and got slightly teary-eyed, but didn't actually cry! I couldn't believe it and neither could the nurses! They were so impressed. Me too!

So, we left with a stamper from the treasure chest, a couple of stickers and we were on our way! She's had no side effects and hasn't complained abou them at all. She will not take off her bandaids because, well, because she LOVES bandaids. Can't say I blame her though. Whatever to make yourself happy!

All in all I'm proud of my little girl!

2 intellectual comments made by others:

Lyndsee Bates said...

That is very impressive!!! I cry when it is my girls!!! I am dreading Evka's 4yr appt. because I know it will be VERY traumatic!!

Jill said...

Wow! My kids cry at the sight of bandaids let alone getting poked with a needle...so they really don't get poked but still. You have a strong little one. Way to go Brooklyn!