Wednesday, April 30

Playgroup at Kiddie Acres

Today for playgroup we all headed to a little place called Kiddie Acres. It is just a very small amusement ride place for kids. My kids both had a blast! I have to warn you, there are ALOT of pictures. Probably 20. Okay, I know it is 20. HA! Enjoy!

First of all, look at my son. Isn't he just about the cutest boy out there. Seriously.

At least Jazzy things so!

I could not keep him off of the fences. He's a monkey!

Jack on the merry go round.

Brooklyn on the merry go round

I had to include this picture of Jazzy. She is SO cute!

Jack and Brooke on the airplane ride! I'm pretty sure it was Jack's favorite ride.


Jack, seriously dude, quit kissing Jazzy! You'd think he'd be more excited to ride the truck!

Awwwww. They look like they are having so much fun!

The boat ride seemed to be a big hit! Jack would not keep his hands out of the water.

Jack and Averee waiting in line. Look how completely sweet Averee is!

Hi Jack!

Merry go Round time!

The kids waiting for pony rides.

Jack riding the pony!

Yeah Jack!

Brooke riding the pony!

She had SO much fun!

Here are most of the kids waiting for the train. It was fun! Even the mommies got to ride!


We had a blast! I hope you enjoyed looking at the picutres too!


Oh yeah! Check out my other blog for my WW update!

6 intellectual comments made by others:

Janet said...

wow... you are speedy... that was so much fun today! oh... and ya jack's adorable!

The Five that Jive said...

Very cute!! It looks like a fun place to take the kid. Jack is already a ladies man 'huh. Sooo funny!
Lindsey J

Anonymous said...

Go Jack! He is too cute!!!!

Jammie said...

Looks like fun! Your kids are sooo cute.

Monson Family said...

We had so much fun! We are all feeling it now...so tired...and cranky!

Lyndsee Bates said...

What a blast we had today!!! Thanks for coming along!!!