Monday, April 14

Austin Zoo with Granny

This past weekend, the kids got to spend the night at Granny's house! She took them down to the zoo where they had a blast! She just sent me these pictures, so I thought I would share them!

Jack feeding a turtle.

Chloe and Jack went to pet the goat, but I guess Brooke wouldn't go near them!


The kids trying to be like the ducks.



She said Jack kept chasing the peacocks!

Ready for a train ride!

Having a little lunch.

Jack was completely sacked!

Isn't he so cute!?

3 intellectual comments made by others:

Janet said...

cutest kids!!!

Monson Family said...

SO CUTE! And so much fun! Cute background!!! :)

The Five that Jive said...

I love your new background. Zoo's are the best...the kids love them...and then they take good naps! Thats nice that you have grandparents close by!
Lindsey J