Monday, April 28

An Eyeore Day

I feel completely blah!

My body is feeling extreemly slow today. I know that the last 2 nights I've stayed up way too late and I'm now paying for it.

Also, last week I worked out alot, so that, with little sleep, my body just is saying "I need rest!!!"

So, today, I'm taking it easy. I didn't go to the gym yet. I may go tonight and do pilates, but I'm making no commitments. I seriously just feel the need to take it easy. I've been cleaning here and there and doing some laundry, but it mostly feels good to just chill.

Oh, does anyone know a good local place for waxing? I really need to get my brows done.

4 intellectual comments made by others:

KT said...

Sometimes you need a break from working out. It's good for you--gives your body a chance to repair. I can't wait to run again...just another four more months. Man, pregnancy lasts FOREVER. I'm glad I'm not an elephant and have to carry babies for two years. Ew.

Anonymous said...

Do you guys have Nordstrom in Austin? They have an Anastasia Brow Bar thats supposed to be awesome.

Jammie said...

What's wrong...don't you want Grandpa Perry's brows? LOL!

Colleen said...

yeah, uh. hm. let me think. No! haha