Wednesday, April 23

Weight Watchers update and a picture

Check out my weight loss blog for my weekly update.

I saw this picture online and I had to share it. I thought it was downright funny.


4 intellectual comments made by others:

Heather Guymon said...

I SO need one of those!

Janet said...

hilarious....

so you have to hear this... i stopped at costco on the way home from playgroup today to pick up that yum salsa that i'm supposed to bring on saturday... AND THEY HAD NONE! i asked some guy if it was just out or if they discontinued it or what!!!??? the guy didn't know and he said to just check back... steve gets home from florida on friday, so i'm going to have him check friday on his way home... but if it's not there we don't get the yum stuff on sat! :(
ps. yay on your poundage loss

Colleen said...

I was just at costco today too and I couldn't find any! I thought that I might be just going crazy. Good thing I'm not! Bummer! You can bring whatever then. Maybe a 7 layer dip? MMMMM

Lyndsee Bates said...

That is hilarious!!!I need that on my car!!! LOVE IT!!!!!!