Tuesday, April 22

Chloe's School Field Trip

For Chloe's field trip this year we went to the Texas Memorial Museum. Otherwise known as the Texas Natural Science Center. They got to see dinosaur bones, learn about ants and flies along with various other things. Afterwards we went down to the Zilker Park and had a picnic. It was a lot of fun! I just wanted to share a few pictures.







4 intellectual comments made by others:

Monson Family said...

Cute! Where is her orange tie-die shirt?

Colleen said...

I know! I felt so bad! She had worn it the day before. Daddy dressed her and didn't realize that she needed it the next day. Chloe said she didn't want to wear it again but wanted to wear her Kindergarten shirt. She was the ONLY kid in her class that didn't wear her shirt. She didn't seem to care though. I felt bad!

Julianne said...

Looks like they all had fun (despite the shirt). :) Cute pics!

Lyndsee Bates said...

That is cute, I am sad for her about the shirt, come on you wouldn't let her wear it 2 days in a row!!! What is wrong with you MOM!!!
P.S. I can't do VT on Sunday we have a birthday party at Gabe's Bosses house!!!! sorry....UGH......