Friday, April 4

Brooke goes to preschool

I feel like a burden has been lifted. I registered Brooklyn up for preschool today. I had been going back and forth on whether I wanted to continue doing the co-op preschool in our ward or to actually sign her up for a real preschool.

After much looking around. I finally decided on one and I couldn't be happier. I just feel really good about the decision. That's always a plus right? She'll go Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays from 9-2. SWEET!

(Rachel C. is Ellie going to be in busy bees?)

4 intellectual comments made by others:

Rachel said...

Yeah! I don't know what class she's in I'll ask next time I'm there, but I assume it'll be the same one! How fun, we can carpool!

Lyndsee Bates said...

That is exciting stuff!!! You'll enjoy having her go it is so nice!!!

Jill said...

I hope she has a lot of fun. Its always great getting to socialize and learn outside of the home. Its also nice to get a break yourself. Our kids love preschool and it has been a blessing all around. Way to go!!

Monson Family said...

How NICE! Great job on making the decision!! What preschool are you taking her to? 9 - 2! So NICE!