Tuesday, April 8

Counting Crows

For those who really know me, you'll know that Counting Crows is by far my favorite band out there. Has been since their very first album August and Everything. After almost 6 years of waiting, they just came out with a new one!!! I was one of those that rushed out and got it first thing in the morning that it came out. Yes, I know that sounds very lame - but there you go.
I think this CD is so good. I have yet to hear them come out with a bad one. I seem to like just about every song on the CD which is sometimes hard to like every one! The song that I have playing here on my blog is called "Insignificant". I like it. I wanted to share the song and lyrics with you. Enjoy!

Insignificant

Can you see me up on a building
From down on the pavement
Or out in the crowd?

Can you see me
In the glare of the lamp post?
'Cause I am walking a tightrope
Into the moon

Chorus:
I don't want
Feel so different
But I don't want
To be insignificant
And I don't how to see
The same things different now

Oh, can you see me?
I am one in a million
Yeah, I'm Icarus falling
Out of the sun
She sees me falling
A line of spotlights
And chalk lines
Through night black
As a bedroom
And white as a lie

(Chorus)

Diving through the dark
While the night turns blue
And you wear your intentions
As I wear my intentions
So clear

If you see me, wading through water
Or come drowning a river
Right in front of the world

Hey, if you crash ? my anger
'Cause it's as bright as white paper
But it's as dark as a girl

(Chorus 2x)

0 intellectual comments made by others: