Thursday, April 17

10,000 Visits!!!

Thanks guys! I checked my site meter account today and sometime this morning I hit over 10,000 visits to my blog!! It has only taken me about 2 years to get there! I set up my blog in July of 2006. Although, there was about a 6 month period or so when I wasn't posting at all. I've also got just over 16,000 page views! You guys rock!

Now, it would be fun to know WHO all is reading my blog. If you would be so kind as to leave me a comment today that would be awesome! Even if you don't have an I.D. you can leave an annonymous comment and just tell me who you are in the comment box!!!

Anyways, I hope that at times you are enjoying my blog. It is just to write little goofball posts and share my life in pictures with you.

Here is to another 10,000 visits!!

12 intellectual comments made by others:

Anonymous said...

I for one am a RR (regular reader). :)

Now that I've found your blog I love checking in to see how your family is growing.

I'm also quite jealous of how fabulously you blog. ;)

Lyndsee Bates said...

I always leave comments so you know I contributed to that 10,000!!!! Yeah that is fun!

Monson Family said...

I second Lyndsee! I am not a quiet stalker...I am a noisy one! :)

Julianne said...

Very cool milestone! You know I'm here. ;)

KT said...

Blogging is great because you can stay in touch with everyone so much easier!

GrandmaK said...

I'm here too. I check in every once in a while to read your hillarious encounters with MY GRANDKIDS!! :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
The Five that Jive said...

I'm reading!! Love it!
Lindsey J

Heather Guymon said...

Of course you know I read girl! I find you QUITE entertaining!!!! LOL!

stevet said...

i'm a reader!
janet

Rachel said...

Woo-hoo 10,000!

Jeanie said...

Hey Colleen!! I'm now reading your blog again after probably a year and a half! Thought I would leave a comment on here for you since you asked, even though it has been a long time since I've been here :) I can't believe how big Jack is! He's so cute!! And Chloe looks just like you still. Your family is just gorgeous!

I'll be adding your link to my blog links so I can see how all of you are doing more often.